Hey lovely people,
I’m going on holidayyyy! I cannot tell you how excited I am. So I actually fly out to the beautiful Greek island of Kos today! So to copy Liv I’m also going to let you know what I’m packing in my makeup bag for my trip. I’ve split it into Face, Eyes and Brows, Cheeks and Lips.
I’m trying to travel fairly lightly, so I’m taking:
- Piz Buin 30spf face sun screen – This acts as a great base for my makeup and doesn’t have the white cast of ‘normal’ suncreams.
- Olay beauty fluid – I love this moisturiser it’s hydrating but not greasy or heavy, a staple of my makeup bag.
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation – I really like the light reflecting particles in this foundation and it’s a medium/light coverage that’s buildable.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer – my trusty concealer onto my third tube and not looking back!
- Good Things Perfecting Facial Oil – I mentioned this in my June favourites it’s a great beuaty oil.
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray – if I do wear makeup I want this to make sure it stays in place most of the day!
Eyes & Brows
- Morphe 35W palette – this covers all bases and I can create pretty much any eye look I want from this one palette.
- e.l.f Instant Brow Pencil – I don’t use anything else to do my brows at the moment so this has to come with me!
- Lord & Berry Eye Pencil and Shadow – Noble – I love the colour of this with my blue/green eyes and it smudges out really well for an easy liner look.
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil – Sable Brown – I sometimes prefer a brown liner to create a softer look and this can also be used on my brows!
- Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner – trusty black felt tip liner, I wouldn’t travel without it.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – so this is one of my favourite mascaras it creates gorgeous fluttery lashes.
- Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara – my other favourite mascara at the moment, I like to have choices!
- Physicians Formula Happy Boost Bronzer – This bronzer is the perfect colour for me when I’m pale but can be built up for a warmer look once I’ve got a tan (hopefully!).
- Bare Minerals Warmth Face Powder – I like to contour with this as it’s not shimmery and it stays put all day!
- The balm Manizer palette – I mainly taking this for the highlighter as I wear it everyday now!
- Benefit Coralista – love this coral blush it’s so summery I had to bring it with me.
- Clinque Cubby Stick for Cheek – Amp’d Up Apple – I like creamy products on holiday as I think they sit better on the skin during the heat of the day/evening so I wouldn’t be without this gorgeous cream blush for a flush of colour.
So we all know my lipstick obession (see here for the blog) it wouldn’t be possible for me to just travel with one or two – but I’m proud of myself for whittling it down to 5! I’m taking a coral, berry pink, perfect nude and then 2 sheer colours. I reckon between those 5 I’ll have all looks covered!
- Bourjois Color Boost – Peach on the Beach
- BarryM Genie Lipstick
- Urban Decay Lipstick – Rush
- Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipsticks – Flirty & Cheeky Secret
Then of course I’ll be taking my Beauty Blender and a selection of brushes!
What are your holiday makeup essentials? Let me know in the comments below.
Check us out on Instagram here.
Check us out on BlogLovin’ here.