Hey lovely people,
So as Christmas is just round the corner we thought we’d do a wish list of the bits we would like to try and might be putting on our lists to Santa!
So there’s quite a few bits I’d like to try:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Sleek Matte Me Lip Colour in Velvet Slipper
- MakeUp Geek eyeshadows – I’d like to try the red/brown shades and a few brighter blue/ green shades
- Chanel Volume De Chanel Mascara – I’ve had this before and I looove this mascara
- Kat Von D Tattoo liner and liquid lipsticks – I’m desperate to try this brand now it’s available in the UK and may have to treat myself soon!
- Violet Voss Holy Grail palette – I love the warm red and berry hues in this palette and from what I’ve heard the pigmentation and texture of the shadows is amazing!
- Urban Decay lipsticks – I want them all lol! But especially the comfort matte in Backtalk and Temper.
- Tangle Teezer – I hear so many good things about these and I want to try one on my long hair.
- Kiko High pigment Wet and Dry eyeshadow – I have seriously loved the 2 of these that my sisters bought me for my birthday and I really want some more they are quite possibly my favourite eyeshadow in terms of pigment and texture. I’d like to try numbers 58 (deep pearly blue) 16 (metallic rose beige) and 87 (pearly Ivy).
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation – I’m struggling with my skin at the moment and this foundation is supposed to be super comfortable and contains lots of lovely things to keep my skin happy and moisturised.
There are always loads of new makeup bits I’d love to try, especially when I see great reviews of them online! I’ve tried to condense the list;
- Zoeva Brushes – Aghh these look so good and heard great reviews!
- Morphe 35T Palette (might already know that Hannah is getting me this! ;D)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- NYX Pore Filler Primer – This looks so good and feels so soft and smooth and velvety!
- Kiko Long Lasting Colour Lip Marker in Peach Red – I’ve never really found a marker style lip marker that works but I’ve been so impressed with Kiko products so am intrigued to try this!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – I love the ones I have and want more!! Stockholm, Copenhagen and Monte Carlo are just a few I’d love!
- Essie Gel Couture – I’d love to try the new gel system in the colour Model Clicks first
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
- Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette – This looks INCREDIBLE…and so many colours I don’t have!
We’d love to know what’s on your christmas lists so let us know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!
Check us out on Instagram here.
Check us out on BlogLovin’ here.